| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo in August is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is dumped during on average 8 days.
- In August the blue above Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo is slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:54 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo:
- Gijon, Spain - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) ENE
- Oviedo, Spain - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) E
- Braganca, Portugal - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 263.9 kms (164 miles) ESE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 427.8 kms (265.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) SSE
- Badajoz, Spain - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) SSE
- Evora, Portugal - 396 kms (246.1 miles) S