| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo in June is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of H2O is discharged during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo is slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:42 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:01 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 15:11.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo:
- Gijon, Spain - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) ENE
- Oviedo, Spain - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) E
- Braganca, Portugal - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 263.9 kms (164 miles) ESE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 427.8 kms (265.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) SSE
- Badajoz, Spain - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) SSE
- Evora, Portugal - 396 kms (246.1 miles) S