| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo in March is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist with rain once in a while. Some 141mm (5.6in) of liquid descends during on average 15 days.
- In March the skies in Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:36 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo:
- Gijon, Spain - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) ENE
- Oviedo, Spain - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) E
- Braganca, Portugal - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 263.9 kms (164 miles) ESE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 427.8 kms (265.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) SSE
- Badajoz, Spain - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) SSE
- Evora, Portugal - 396 kms (246.1 miles) S